Thursday, 11 July 2013
Dry Electric Towel Rails
stainless steel electric-only heated towel rail - heated by a responsive electric element running throughout
- it uses less energy than a lightbulb
- No liquid content: no plumbing, no rusting, no leakage.
- Splash - proof IP34 rated for use in bathrooms and other wet areas
- Stainless Steel 201. No welding or assembly marks. Polished finish.
- Suitable for wall mounting only - Surface temperature is regulated by steady state dissipation of heat from the low wattage element - 1m Supply Cable is provided
- Supplied with wall mounting brackets and fixings as standard - Ideal for warming and drying towels in areas such as kitchens, cloakrooms and ensuites
- No plumbing, No rusting, No liquid leakage
- The low wattage spiral element provides very economical operation The warranty covers all manufacturing defects caused by faulty materials or workmanship and will commence from the date of purchase. The frame has a warranty cover for 5 years and the heating element for 2 years.
We have various designs available in these dry electric towel rails